Monday, August 22, 2011

It's Time To Make the Coffee!

Mommy scored a job at Starbucks this week! This job is perfect for me, and the family. The hours are early morning, so I'll be here when the children walk home from school.
Perks:
  • Free drinks during my shift...and free drinks for the man when I leave
  • One free pound of coffee each week...that saves us $7 a week right there
  • 30% off purchased items...so family and friends, expect Starbucks related items for Christmas
  • I get to make some srsly delicious lattes!
The best part about this new endeavor is that I'll be home for the kids, no daycare needed, and I can attend all of the important school functions and baseball games.

Give me a month to perfect my skills and then come see me please! Wish me luck friends!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! Can't wait to come get a coffee from you :)

    ReplyDelete