Sunday, March 27, 2011

If I write it, I know you'll come

Writing makes me happy, and lets me indulge in my natural need to share my thoughts with no one in particular. I have a horrible habit of finding random outlets to plug my tidbits into; however, it never fails that I slack on it.

Let's start with an update...our lives are full! Full of happiness, sadness, new adventures, challenges, crimes and punishments.

Baseball season is mid swing, which means that my spare time belongs to my boys. Jake is having "his" season so far. He's at the top of his age group, so his hits are naturally going to be bigger, and his plays are realistically going to be more involved. It's been a joy to watch him develop into a productive member of a great team! Toby is right there with his brother on the minor A A's. For being one of three 9 year old's on the team, he's doing fabulously. You couldn't ask for a cheerier child to spend your Saturday afternoons with. Alex is destined for baseball greatness....I just know it. This little lefty never wants to leave the field, and smacks that ball nearly into outer space when he's up to bat.

I'm trying hard to get back into my couponing. CVS sent me a letter and said they missed me, and Publix keeps asking why I'm paying full price for my groceries when I could be saving at least 75%. Good question Publix.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment